Monday, August 15, 2011

I Know My Body

Knowing your body is what is like the foundation of successful style. What some folks don't understand is that....
You can be trendy but not fashionable, fashionable yet not stylish. If you have a sense of fashion... you will agree that body type is fundamental to successful styling. I have an hourglass figure and I rock it. Being stylish is 50% attitude. Exude confidence and people will take note.
My style is infectious....and I'd like to keep it that way. So styling....
Rain Style Jelly Ankle BootsBlack Hoodie(Nike),
 Denim Skirt(American Eagle)
Patent Tote
Beach Party---Sheer TopDenim SkirtGladiators


Work Attire- Faux Wrap DressLace Cami,
 Mary JanesSunglassesWhite Belt.
(Actually, the belt is bronze, but turned inside out, its white).

No comments:

Post a Comment