Friday, September 3, 2010

Blah Blah Blah

Hey!! Its been a little while since I've posted and when I did get the chance to, it was always in a hurry. Long and short of it all, this is just mainly a photo post showing a few outfits that I wore over the past few days, weeks....


A friend of mine decided to launch an opening of second store that retails mainly fashion jewelry and other accessories. Of course I attended! It was a fab evening! Lovely affair.

My hubby is back in the island, thank god! I was getting really bored of that much me time! So I wore a maxi-dress to go pick him up at the airport but didn't get the chance to take a pic. Was running late.... same goes for the outfit I decided to wear when he took me out for dinner that same night! Awww-shucks! I was just too excited and stuff. Being so happy that he's back! I wore an orange over-sized blouse with jeggings and my new favorite Apple Bottoms Jelly gladiator sandals to dinner..... I will try to get pics of them too some other time. Just keep posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment