Friday, August 20, 2010

Funeral no.2



Sunglasses: Vintage Chanel, Belt: Rampage, Skirt: Isaac Mizrahi for Target, Blouse: Mossimo, Handbag: Louis Vuitton, Gladiator Platforms: Jessica Simpson.

The day of the funeral....

On the day of the funeral I wore the basic black skirt (Isaac Mizrahi), a black sleeveless blouse (Mossimo), my animal print belt (Rampage), gladiator platforms (Jessica Simpson), Vintage Chanel sunglasses and my checkered Louis Vuitton bag (I know its ancient but I love it!).

I was told only after being on my way to the funeral that I should've worn cheerful colours…I borrowed a pink pin! LOL.


***Fabulista876***

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about the funeral. My thoughts are with you during this time. On a lighter note, you look very chic. Loving the bag.

    http://www.fashionablyblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete