Friday, August 20, 2010

More of the same

It was Wednesday, the day before my friend's funeral, that I decided to journey to my "village" to pay my last respects to my dear friend Marie. And of course, in true "Fabulista" fashion, I had already chosen my outfit when the weather changed. It began to rain cats and dogs. Hmmm...slight problem if I was traveling alone and if I wasn't taking the bus. Haaa!!! Damn! You know I had to change what I had planned to wear. I settled for my fave jeggings, (yes you've seen it before!) an oversized tee (which you've also seen before), a white belt and a fab pair of white jelly wedges. How delish!

Over-sized tee: H&M, Hobo: Louis Vuitton, Jeggings: Express, Jelly Wedges: 2Go USA( IDK what this is, just loved the wedges for a wet day, paid just $6 for them.)
Get a better look of this wedge....

No comments:

Post a Comment