Thursday, April 14, 2011

Loving My Midi

I've been in love with maxi dresses and skirts for a while, but now, its all about the Midi dress. I've had this Eddie Bauer Midi for a couple of years and I'm loving it now more than ever. I saw Ife, as in Eboni Ife of the blog http://fashionista-next-door.com/ in a beautiful full midi skirt and I loved it. She is an inspiration to me...Like a fash shoulder pushing me to steion angel on my up my game in the mornings.


I sincerely apologize for the poor picture quality.....
The Outfit: Coral Midi Jersey Dress:- Eddie Bauer. Knitted Cardigan-Zawary , Slingback Pumps- Luiza Barcelos, Handbag- Coach, Beads-
N.B. My outfit is a mix of pieces that may not be available in the stores now since I've had them for a while....
The Look :- Dress (in likeness)CardiganShoes,

No comments:

Post a Comment