Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Past Week

I guess I'm not getting this blog they way I want it because I have limited time to bring it up to speed. Now its touch and go for me as usual, because I just now got home from work and will be rushing off to school in a bit, but first, I have to, need to take a nap. It is imperative that I do. Before I leave you tho, I want to share with you a few piecse fom last week.

I'm absolutely loving the crocheted detailing at the top of this sheer blouse, the fact that it is sheer, did not elude me. My fringe sandals, I haven't really worn and I thought I'd just wear them.



This was my Casual Friday outfit for work in the afternoon. Waaay casual, I'd say! Love this pair of jeans but they were too short and looked weird on me so, I cut the legs off and have been rocking them like this for a while....
The Look: Esprit TeeJeans (my jeans is actually Michael Kors but I couldn't find the wash- its an old jeans), HandbagShoesWatch

Running some errands.....
The outfit:- Tee-Old Navy, Vest- Self-made from an oversized express tee, Capri- Ann Taylor Loft, Sandal- Tory Burch, Bracelet- gifted




This is one of my Absolute favorite shirts...Its light-weight (because it is sheer) and for someone who is not the biggest fan of prints, I LOVE THIS!
The outfit is:- Shirt- No name, Jeans- Rocawear, Bag- Coach, Clogs-Dollhouse 
Shop the LOOK:- TopHandbagJeansClog

No comments:

Post a Comment