Saturday, July 10, 2010

My Finds!

These are my fabulous finds as mentioned in my previous blog... Hope you like. Let me know, Plz...

  • Totally cute Bracelets, Earrings, Rings and Necklaces...Let me  know if you like...
  • These Earrrings, rings and colourful bracelets speak to me! Loving the colours for summer!





  •  Necklace above is goldtone and leather...Love it!
  • The other is silver. Love the pendant!

NOW FOR CLOTHING
-The perfect beach cover up.
It was a blouse & I cut the lining out!
 










                                                              -The cutest little scarf.

-Loving the elements of this blouse.


-These three dresses were my most loved purchases of the day!
Love the print and can't wait to wear it! The striped jersey dress is perfect for summer!
The cerulean blue dress @ left is my absolute fave! This possibilities!
I'm giddy with joy! I just cant wait to wear them all!
Cerulean dress-Essex, Print dress- Monsoon, Striped dress-Joe fresh style frais

The Look
Cerulean dress (the closest I found online)
Print Dress (Monsoon)  (take your pick!)

No comments:

Post a Comment