Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Look Chic for Less













The aim of most fashionistas who live on a budget, especially now with the recession on, is of course to look like a million dollars whilst paying but a dime. Well, of course, not a dime. LOL. Lots of magazines applaud the stars for wearing pieces that are from Target and the likes. They can afford it, yet they do shop the cheaper brands or chains. Why shouldn't you follow suit? Most stylists and mags focus on putting together looks for under $100. Well, I'm pushing it a little further…why not come up with an entire look for under $50??? I shopped the stores online (since I'm in Jamaica and can't venture into the actual stores) and look what I found….

Here in the Islands, people are being thrifty too. I will share some of my fashionably cheap and chic finds with you later. Feedback welcome.

Shaboya (Fabulista876)


Old navy Faux-leather tote-$13

Solid Pleat front dress-Forever21-$11

Ivanna Pumps-$12

Necklace:Wet Seal-$11 Forever21 Oval Sensation Ring-$4

No comments:

Post a Comment