Thursday, July 22, 2010

My Style Star

My guess is that everybody get to choose one person @ least, who they emulate... OK then. At least one per year. LOL. Well, for the last couple years, there has been this one constant for me as a style star....None other than, Rihanna. I love everything about this chica. She's hot!!! (and no I'm not gay but I can state that fact without hatin'!) She's absolutely very talented. But the greatest thing for me is that she is a lover of avant garde and as such is always pushing the envelope. There are so many sides to her, such versatility, so delightfully radiant and beautiful....
I honestly wish I had her courage to strut my stuff baring so much. LOL
Wish I were that confident too. But I'm making strides.....Wish me luck.

Images below courtesy of www.rihanna-pics.com

Exuding such class and grace...

So french boudoir-esque. So Moulin Rouge! Disturbia!


   
Sexy Sporty look I love....


Just oh so divine...I love here frame...




Preeeeety! Pretty little thing...

Avant garde  taking over!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment