Friday, July 23, 2010

New Belt, New Sandal!

No I don't go shopping everyday! I'm spoiled but not extremely. I was in the town center two days ago and couldn't help but purchase a few items...
This belt really needed a home & since I have the space....

These sandals are sooo beautiful & @ just $10, why not?
I've always wanted that belt. I've seen variations, but not that one with an allure. I love it!
The sandal was a must have, the summer screams beach parties, and they have already started. The colours are so vibrant. I'm gonna enjoy wearing these. They are not the most comfortable pair. hard on the feet but easy on the eyes type. Bought it from a street vendor. One gripe- I paid $10, a little ways down the road, it was $6...$4 less. No worries. Its still a bargain! I love the pom-poms!


Similar belt

No comments:

Post a Comment