Friday, July 23, 2010

Today was a looong day. It was hard for me to leave home for work. Why? Its been raining since last night, on and off. Okay, so my day start at the crack of dawn, but instead of getting out of bed like I normally do, I hit the dismiss button (on my cell, I should've hit snooze). Of course I was late for work, because by the time I got up, I had something like half an hour to get to work. No, I don't live real close to my station, I have to take two cabs to get there. LOL. No joke. I got to work a little under 20 minutes later than I should. I was let off easy this time, because I am normally early.
At work, I was dying for the hours to pass so I could come back home to pick up where I left off, sleep blessed sleep. Seriously, I did not smile genuinely until I was rushing to catch the work bus home. Below, is what I wore today. Be it that I was in a hurry, its nothing preppy, or too cute. Wish it was. I'd be perceived as being a bit more fashionable, or stylish. At least the outfit was comfortable. So, I wore my American Eagle Outfitters Abstract tee (or colorblock- not sure under what category it would fall), my old cropped Mossimo Jeans, my cute lil pink cut-out jellies and my Louis V  satchel. Take a look...

Blouse-American Eagle Outfitters
Jeans-Mossimo



Get The Look  


Grendha Jelly Pop Ballet Flats
Polka dot umbrella (tote size)
Louis Vuitton Multi-color Black Speedy 30
  




   

    

No comments:

Post a Comment