Thursday, July 15, 2010

not QUITE friday!!!

Ok, so yo know that feeling of uncertainty...what to wear, what to wear. I had planned from the night before to wear a bright orange summer dress with black accessories, today to work. Since its not quite Friday, I didn't want to do the jeans to work thing. I wanted to be really comfortable (no heels) for walking the stores after work. Perfect outfit, only, I have packed on a few pounds, so as I got ready for work I realised its a total no-no. Damn!
Next best thing? Try another dress.... white with blue stripes, Joe dress was perfect(recent purchase). Top this look with an old Jonathan Martin blazer and opt for flats, belt it to define my waist---rearing and ready to go!
What's your vote?


Leaving home for work this morning!Loving my ensemble and feeling pretty good!


The Look

Striped dress
Shoes
Belt
Hobo
Ray-BansBlazer

No comments:

Post a Comment